Sunday, January 12, 2014

Whats Your Favorit Book?

 
Reading is something I've always enjoyed. I don't think there is anything better then curling up in a chair or laying in bed with a good book to read. On cold days a good book can worm you up, on a dreary day it can take you to a happy place. Books have an amazing ability transport us wherever we wish to go. I have lots of favorites, but my all time favorite book is Fancy Pants By Cathy Marie Hake, I love a good western romance. So my question for you is what is your all time favorite book, the one that you could read over and over again? Please commit bellow, I'm excited to learn what books are your favorite!
 

2 comments:

  1. This is a tough question! Like you, Sylvia, I was a bookworm while growing up. Now I listen to as many books as I read. I tend to listen to novels and read inspirational ones. Other than the scriptures, I guess I'd have to say that my all time favorite would have to be Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin. I love the way she writes and enjoy watching the progression of her characters in their experiences. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pride and Prejudice is Great!! and Jane Austin is a VERY good writer. Thanks for responding Jane, its so much fun learning what other's favorite books are! :)

    ReplyDelete